RAIZER Patient Lifter
Call us on 0845 4662 999 or click here to get a price Price Request
PureMed’s new and patented emergency lifting chair is a fast and safe solution when a person has fallen and needs help with transfer to either a standing or sitting position.
Every day thousands of elderly and physically challenged people are falling without being able to get up without assistance. The new Raizer® from PureMed can with ease be assembled and operated by only one assistant. The fallen person can be raised in a safe and effortless manner within a few minutes.
The assistant can safely operate the Raizer® with minimal physical effort while at the same time observing and caring for the fallen by for instance supporting the head of the fallen person when the transfer is in progress. The Raizer® is an optimal solution for personnel in home care as well as for ambulance services and all personnel working with handling and transfer of individuals in general. The Raizer® is light and easy to transport. It is carried disassembled to the place where it is to be used. The Raizer® is easily assembled and placed
around the fallen individual without strain to neither the fallen person nor the assistant. The Raizer® is battery operated and can be supplied with a remote control as supplementary equipment.
Safety above all
For a fallen individual it is of utmost importance that there is a feeling of security while the transfer to standing or sitting position is taking place. At all times during the transfer with Raizer® the individual has contact with the floor as well as physical contact and eye contact with the assistant. For the assistant a transfer can be done without any strain to his or her back. The Raizer® can transfer individuals weighing up to 150 kgs. The transfer movement is smooth and protective and as an extra comfort the Raizer® is equipped with a seat belt.
- Requires the assistance of only one attendant
- Eradicates manual handling (RAIZER does all of the lifting)
- No need to get the fallen person into a sitting position before lifting as RAIZER supports the upper body during lifting
- Assembles in minutes (all components are colour coded and are a positive push fit)
- Lightweight and portable 76x35x34cm (boxed) / 16kgs
- Operates from one button (no airbags to fill or tubes to connect)
- Lifts the patient (from horizontal to seated position) in less than 20 seconds
- Drive unit supplied in a custom made carry bag
- 240v & 12v (cigarette lighter) battery chargers included
- Optional hand held remote control available
- Optional Head Support (available soon)